Tuesday, June 03, 2008

She's such a tease!

I would just like to take a second to apologize to my good friend, Chicky-Babe. That last post of mine was...oh, almost five months ago, and I just now noticed her comment of excitement that I had returned to the world of blogging. I'm such a tease, eh?

I promise to try harder. I've been grossly neglecting this blog and that's just a shame. And with another good friend recently jumping on the blogger bandwagon, I was reminded that I really enjoyed blogging in a pseudo-anonymous capacity here. So I'm going to do my best to blog as regularly as possible now. After all, I no longer have that two hour daily commute for work anymore. Surely with those extra two hours I can find some time to set aside for writing.

Oh, that's right. We moved again. Boyfriend, Dog, Cat and I are now living comfortably in a house fifteen minutes from my office. Hard to comprehend for me, after seven long years of lengthy commutes for work and school. It's glorious.

So hello again, internetland! You know you've missed me!

1 comment:

Chicky-babe said...

tease, indeed.

I see you found Chic. and his obsessive compulsive blog.
which keeps me, somehow, from ever seeing my iBook, let alone using it.

house? can't wait to hear about it!